A cookie is a small text file that is placed or stored on your device (computer, tablet or mobile device) when you visit a website. The cookie allows a site to recognize you, help you navigate from page to page on a website, provides secure connections and remembers your preferences on your next visits.
The User may at any time disable the cookies stored on his terminal. To do this, simply select the appropriate settings in his browser. However, this deactivation will prevent access to certain features of the Site to customize the services offered by Excellence Diffusion.
The different types of cookies used:
Strictly necessary cookies: These cookies allow you to browse the Site and are essential for the proper functioning of the Site. Disabling them will cause difficulties in the use of the Site and will prevent access to certain features.
Performance cookies and statistics: These cookies collect information on how Users use the Site (the number of visits, the number of pages viewed, the activity of visitors) via Google Analytics analysis tools. These cookies also allow us to identify and resolve the problems of operation of the Site and to improve it.
The management of cookies
For the management of cookies and your choices, the configuration of each browser is different. It is described in the help menu of your browser, which will allow you to know how to change your wishes for cookies.
Disabling cookies via the main browsers:
1) In the “Tools” menu, select “Internet Options”
2) Then click on the tab “Confidentiality”
3) Click the “Advanced” button to bring up the “Advanced Privacy Settings” window.
4) Then tick the box “Ignore the automatic management of cookies”, then select “Refuse” and save your preferences by clicking on “OK”.
1) In the menu at the top of the page click on “Tools”, then “Options”
2) Select the “Privacy” tab
3) Set up the “Retention Rules” menu, click “use custom settings for history”
4) Uncheck the box “Accept third party cookies” and save your preferences by clicking on “OK”.
1) In the menu, click on “Settings” and then on “Show advanced settings”
2) Select the “Privacy” tab and then the “Content Settings” menu.
3) Check the box “Block cookies and data from third party sites” and save your preferences by clicking on “OK”.
1) In the menu at the top of the page, click on “Safari”, then “Preferences”
2) Click on the “Privacy” tab
3) Clear the “Accept cookies” checkbox and save your preferences.